2018 Skeeter Switches not working?

I have a 2018 ZX250 and several of the switches at the helm stopped working. Checked all inline fuses as well as the breakers and can’t find anything wrong. The only switches that still work are my Power switch and Livewell fill switch. Are the other five switches guarded with a breaker that is hidden somewhere?

2. Member
    Often times when several switches quit at the same time,it is a ground issue. But to be sure you should check the voltage at each switch with a volt meter or test light. Some boat builders piggy back the hot wires from one switch to another,same with the grounds. So a broke wire or bad connection at one switch will kill the switches down stream from there. If you have power at the switches,start tracing the ground wires.

3. Member
    Rip Bass, thanks for the insight. That all makes sense. I will give that a try and will let you know how it goes.

This may not be your problem but just in case:
    My friend had a problem with his 2010 Skeeter where he thought he had power to the switch panel but nothing worked. Spent $300 for a new panel but same problem.
    He was checking for presence of voltage with a digital multimeter.
    After a lot of searching, he found an inline fuse in the main wiring harness coming from the battery. The wiring harness had extra wire that was pushed up around the bulkhead so that the fuse holder was hidden. The cap on the fuse holder was partially open causing it to have intermittent contact. There was enough contact for the digital multimeter to show voltage but when a switch was activated and impressed a load it failed.
    I mention this because the fuse was so well hidden it cost him a lot of time and aggravation. A quick check of the wiring diagram will tell you if there is a fuse there.
    Last edited by Bill Reynolds; 07-06-2020 at 08:33 AM.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

5. Member
    Bill Reynolds, that is actually what I thought the problem may be. There is a mile of wiring wire-tied together and jammed down in the bulkhead by the livewell pumps. I haven't had a chance to dive back in for another look. Thanks for your insight.

6. Member
    I have a FX20 2010 model with similar issues, power is staying on to the front running light even with the power turned off at the console panel. I gone as far as disconnecting from the battery for a 24hr period connect back up and as soon I test all of the lights and sequence of operation, the front running lights will not shut down. I am leaning towards the bus panel at the back of the boat but wanted to ask for others insight or dealings with similar issue.