Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Mexico Quarantine

Well, my dad said New Mexico has a mandatory 14 day quarantine for anyone going into New Mexico. I guess there's no threat of anyone coming from out of state to catch all your fish lol...

I'm not sure how that would be enforced, but it's certainly a deterrent, which will keep all tourists away from New Mexico for quite a while...
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    2004 Optimax 225 - 0T920364
    6" Hydro Dynamics Manual Jack Plate
    24p Fury 4
    24v 47" Lowrance Ghost / Lowrance HDS

2. Ken
    Well I live in New Mexico and we have a left wing communist governor so they can’t enforce the 14 day thing.

3. Member
    They weren't enforcing the Governors rule until the news media showed it on TV Friday night. She must have been shamed into her own rule. Saturday the rangers were at the park entrance turning away anybody that didn't have a NM plate on the vehicles. They also asked about being out of state. Not sure what will happen during the week, time will tell.

v

4. Member
    We usually have a family reunion on the East side of the state over the fourth of July holiday. We canceled this year for numerous reasons, but the nail in the coffin was the quarantine for out of state travelers...
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    24p Fury 4

5. Member
    Absolutely no out of state fishermen on New Mexico waters. Well that makes that simple enough. I have some friends that had to cancel their trip to the San Juan and some friends in West Texas that all canceled their plans to fish Ute and Conchas...
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    24p Fury 4

6. Ken
    I didn’t vote for her and they should start charging democrats for all the illegals they let in if you support you pay for it.

7. Member
    She has made more changes. From what I have read all State Parks with lakes are closed Monday thru Wed. and open Thur thru Sunday 9 am to 8 pm. This takes place this coming Monday,July 13. Not sure why she had done this.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokerdean View Post
    She has made more changes. From what I have read all State Parks with lakes are closed Monday thru Wed. and open Thur thru Sunday 9 am to 8 pm. This takes place this coming Monday,July 13. Not sure why she had done this.
    In short SHE’S broke and trying to save money! She has over sent on her pie in the sky state budget, has dipped into our Rainy Day Fund heavily, oil and gas revenues have fallen on there face, no state tax revenue because she’s shut almost all private sector business down due to COVID-19 but continues to pay public workers. Oh, and she’s also being investigated for misuse of 300million Cares Act funding! Yeah, fake local news is not reporting on the misuse of funds.

9. Member
    I do believe the park rangers are still being paid.
    Quote Originally Posted by FowlZurk View Post
    In short SHE’S broke and trying to save money! She has over sent on her pie in the sky state budget, has dipped into our Rainy Day Fund heavily, oil and gas revenues have fallen on there face, no state tax revenue because she’s shut almost all private sector business down due to COVID-19 but continues to pay public workers. Oh, and she’s also being investigated for misuse of 300million Cares Act funding! Yeah, fake local news is not reporting on the misuse of funds.

10. Member
    I was mistaken, went back and read to notice and it is just EB Lake not the others. This just sucks with the lake traffic on the weekends. She needs to take off the ROSE COLORED glasses.

11. Member
    New Mexico with its highest case count yet. You guys are going to get straight punished next week...
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    24p Fury 4

12. Member
    Yep, can't wait to see what comes next. Our Gov keeps the paying public out so she can put her boat on Nav, at least that's what I was told.

13. Member
    Yep, can't wait to see what comes next. Our Gov keeps the paying public out so she can put her boat on Nav, at least that's what I was told.
    Wow, just wow...
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    24p Fury 4

14. Member
    Rumor has it her boyfriend owns a automotive repair shop here in Albq and they spend weekends on a houseboat at Navajo.

15. Member
    I wouldn't be surprised, the news media needs to go there and video it. That would be embarrassing to say the least. That probably won't happen as most of the media is controlled by the Dems.
    Quote Originally Posted by FowlZurk View Post
    Rumor has it her boyfriend owns a automotive repair shop here in Albq and they spend weekends on a houseboat at Navajo.

16. Member
    what if you launch on co. side of navajo lake? how can they enforce quarantine if you go to new mexico side of lake?

17. Member
    I'm not sure if Navajo is closed or has the same hours as EB?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn 202 View Post
    what if you launch on co. side of navajo lake? how can they enforce quarantine if you go to new mexico side of lake?

18. Member
    I'm pretty sure MLG is sending a bulldozer to take down that restaurant in Hobbs that keeps breaking the rules....

Her message is getting more and more aggressive...
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    24p Fury 4

19. Member
    I heard there was an enterprising home owner in Hooverville, with access to Conchas from his property, charging $5 to launch from his property and is doing quite well? :-)

20. Member
    Well, New Mexico set a new record today with over 400 cases in a single day. I can't wait for this weeks MLG briefing. She's going to say she tried the easy way and New Mexicans aren't listening. You guys are in big, big trouble....
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    24p Fury 4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast