USA Kerr late summer/fall fishing

I will be going to Kerr this year mid sept, not looking for anyones secret spots or anything like that. I’m just trying to figure out what baits I should start getting ready and what the lake will be like then. If you don’t want to post here feel free to text me at 3047712299
    thanks

A whole lot will depend on the condition of the water/lake. The water has been up and down all year with all the rain and flooding, not to mention all the debris coming into the lake. Stay tuned and check a little closer to the time you're heading down.

3. Member
    Mid Sept till mid Oct it is usually a little tough for most - in my experience topwater early, then have to go deep (25'-35') to consistently catch em. But as Coke points out, a lot depends on the weather, water temp, and water level at the time.

That time of year is mostly fish schooling throughout the day about all day. Topwater will work most of the day in different areas.
    2022 Phoenix 920 Elite - Mercury 250 Pro XS
    tyler_calloway@yahoo.com

5. Member
    I’m headed to Kerr in two weeks, if you don’t want to post here feel free to Im me or text me at 3047712299
    thanks

6. Member
    Find the bait, then chase the bass.