Thread: Hot Dog!!!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    Childs play...he holds the world record of eating 141 hard boiled eggs in 8 minutes...https://www.wdrb.com/news/joey-chest...%208%20minutes.

WHOA!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

2. Member
    How many eggs can you eat Luke? Dang that was a great movie. Haven’t seen that it years.

3. Member
    It is amazing how much food these people can put in their bodies. I saw a video one time of a tiny Asian girl that put away two 72 oz. steaks at one setting.
    1987 Ranger 373V 150 Yamaha proV still going strong.

4. Member
    Disgusting

5. Banned
    He's probably just now finishing the new paint job on the side of the rim

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Whoa if this compares to the Bassmaster Classic as a Crown Jewel type event sure hope it doesn't cut into ESPN's Coverage for the Classic.

The BBC would blow up with Rant Threads and the increase in Blood Pressure among the Ranters could prove to be fatal.

7. Member
    I just don't see how that works in your body. 75 hotdogs, he will be on the crapper for a month.

8. Member
    By the look on his face it like it wanted to come back up after he finished. Same with the girl that won!

Do you really want to be know as the guy who could down the most wieners?
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

10. Member
    Doing that stuff can not be to good for you. Rather repulsive too.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jigman51 View Post
    I just don't see how that works in your body. 75 hotdogs, he will be on the crapper for a month.

Probably be much easier for Mr. Chestnut, or more apt, the Chestnut family plumber if the 75 "Links" were still 'linked' like One would espy in a German Deli, imagine Braunschweiger™ size Yikes!

The Chestnut family plumber plunging : but with this mug:

12. Banned
    I have heard of people who diet and when they do eat they turn right around and force theirself to throw it all back up.

13. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by old373guy View Post
    It is amazing how much food these people can put in their bodies. I saw a video one time of a tiny Asian girl that put away two 72 oz. steaks at one setting.
    That was probably Sonya "the black widow" Thomas or Miki Sudo. Both are Asian women. Sonya has a petite body and Miki is average size for a woman her height. Sonya was the #1 ranked female competitive eater for a few years but she recently stop competing. Miki Sudo now dominates on the female side of the circuit...yes they have a circuit and your going to love the name. Major League Eating...and it was around long before MLF was even a thought.

14. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    Whoa if this compares to the Bassmaster Classic as a Crown Jewel type event sure hope it doesn't cut into ESPN's Coverage for the Classic.

The BBC would blow up with Rant Threads and the increase in Blood Pressure among the Ranters could prove to be fatal.
    The Nathan's hot dog eating contest is the crown jewel of competitive eating. It's history goes back 104 years so its far older than bass fishing tournaments. It's only been in the last 20-25 years that it has gained popularity as a national event. This is mainly due to ESPN televising the event and when Kobayashi bust onto the scene and shattered the record the popularity of the competition really took of on a national level. It's held every year on the 4th of July at Coney Island in New York so no worries about interfering with coverage of the Bassmaster classic.

The 2020 event was NOTHING like years past due to Covid 19 restrictions. There was no crowd, which normally has SEVERAL thousand to attend. Plus it was held indoors and only had 5 competitors when in the past there was around a dozen or more. Matt Stonie who is the only person that can really challenge Joey Chestnut was not able to attend because of restrictions that NY had in place. In fact a lot of competitors did not get to attend because of Covid 19 restrictions NY has in place. If you have never seen the event and are interested in watching don't watch the 2020 competition because its nothing like years in the past. Go to youtube and watch the 2019 version. You will be amazed at the "pre game show" and "introductions". They make a big show out of the event. Yes some may think its silly and some may think its gross. As for me I had rather watch it than most other so called "sports".

Nathan's Hotdogs are THE WORST you can buy.
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12