West Harbor Lake Erie Tournament Results

Results from the tournament last Saturday out of West Harbor.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/fish...ge-t13808.html

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    That’s a very low winning numbers for these tournaments. 16-something usually doesn’t place in the money.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

largemouth only? wonder what it will take in the Toyota event to win
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    largemouth only? wonder what it will take in the Toyota event to win
    That's a good question. Largemouth could play a big factor given Canada is off limits.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbass201 View Post
    That's a good question. Largemouth could play a big factor given Canada is off limits.
    You'll get your butt kicked if you fish largemouth in the Toyota tournament. Smallmouth fishing is pretty good in Ohio waters now.

Quote Originally Posted by eriedude View Post
    You'll get your butt kicked if you fish largemouth in the Toyota tournament. Smallmouth fishing is pretty good in Ohio waters now.
    Depending on the weather they could play a big role. Especially if the water clarity goes. Getting a quick limit of largemouth might be an option then going after the smallmouth. The consistency on the smallmouth bite over the two days I think will be interesting. I have a couple friends fishing it, and one has won several BFL's on Erie and St. Clair. I'm curious how he will do. He is covering all his bases, and knowing him he will swing for the fences and skip largemouth altogether. While my other friend is looking for just a good respectable placement in the tournament to please his sponsor's. I think he will shoot for the quick largemouth limit, and then go after the smallmouth bite.