Thread: Pool 13 clarity

Pool 13 clarity

I live 2 1/2 hours South.Think about coming up this week to fish the main river.Anybody clue me in on clarity?Thanks

2. Member
    Main river is ugly

3. Member
    As far as in the main channel? If so not bad at all really. Caught some nice 3 1/2 pounders today. Jigs and wood bite was on.

4. Member
    I was out this weekend . Main river =chocolate milk. Backside of points off backwater sloughs with spinner bait and like ryanj said jig in wood was on . Right up on the bank for both . Went into browns and scored off a spinerbait in the riprap. Water was more clear in browns but still not as clear as I have seen . Good luck if you haven't already gone out . Sunscreen is your friend for these Summer days so Lather up and drink a ton of water !

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basshunter64 View Post
    I was out this weekend . Main river =chocolate milk. Backside of points off backwater sloughs with spinner bait and like ryanj said jig in wood was on . Right up on the bank for both . Went into browns and scored off a spinerbait in the riprap. Water was more clear in browns but still not as clear as I have seen . Good luck if you haven't already gone out . Sunscreen is your friend for these Summer days so Lather up and drink a ton of water !
    Thanks Man! SPF 80 and lots of water!