Ohio Record Bass

Interesting facts on the catch that I didn't know.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/fish...06.html#p91337

2. Banned
    It's a biggun' ... The way Ohio manages it's lakes it'll never be broken... Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    It's a biggun' ... The way Ohio manages it's lakes it'll never be broken... Dan

I agree. It's going to take a real freak of a fish to do it.

A friend of mine was on the Boy Scout Council when that land and ponds were bought to create the new Boy Scout camp. He and I fished that pond numerous times before it was combined with the other ponds to create a much larger lake.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    A friend of mine was on the Boy Scout Council when that land and ponds were bought to create the new Boy Scout camp. He and I fished that pond numerous times before it was combined with the other ponds to create a much larger lake.
    That's pretty cool! You would be able to say that you fish where the state record bass was caught.