Premier Sonar No Drill Transducer bracket

This transducer bracket allows you to simply slip it over the bottom bolts that hold your jack plate to your boat, *If the bolts are facing out so the nuts are on the outside of the boat.* There will be 2 stainless nuts included. If there is not enough threads sticking out past your existing jack plate mounting nut, simply remove, slip bracket on and reinstall nut. Made out of 3/16" aluminum. Holes are the standard, center to center 9 7/8". Plain aluminum or matte black textured powder coat. **Will not fit Bass Cat http://premiersonar.com

site wide 10% discount code: bbc99 Email for faster response jeremydodson@premiersonar.com
    ​
    • *NOTE*
      Due to the longer length of todays SI transducers, a 6" setback or larger jackplate is needed for this bracket to work. Have tested a 10" long lowrance transducer on a 6" plate, fight is tight when engine is trimmed all the way down and turned to the side but it clears just fine. Shorter, humminbird transducers are fine on a 6" plate.

Attached Thumbnails
    Last edited by Premier Sonar; 07-05-2020 at 03:12 PM.

2. Member
    Ordered man, I like the idea for sure.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastieWess View Post
    Ordered man, I like the idea for sure.
    Thanks!

4. Member
    Great idea

5. Member
    It seems this wouldn't work for a 6" manual jackplate I'm guessing. I think my 2-1 transducer is longer than 6 inches and would get crushed when the motor was trimmed down...
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    2004 Optimax 225 - 0T920364
    6" Hydro Dynamics Manual Jack Plate
    24p Fury 4
    24v 47" Lowrance Ghost / Lowrance HDS

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apenland01 View Post
    It seems this wouldn't work for a 6" manual jackplate I'm guessing. I think my 2-1 transducer is longer than 6 inches and would get crushed when the motor was trimmed down...
    I have a guy running a 3 in 1 transducer on this bracket on a 6" slidemaster plate. With motor trimmed down, and turned to the side all the way, it's close but doesn't touch. That transducer is a little over 10" long....