Bass Boat Detailing in Louisville area

Any suggestions on who to contact to get my bass boat detailed? Any estimates of what it costs? I keep the boat out in Taylorsville so thats a Option as well if there is someone out that way.

2. Member
    Depends what you want. I got a quote to get mine corrected and ceramic coated. Above the waterline $950
    Murray State Alum
    2007 Champion 210 with all the toys

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRiverBandit View Post
    Depends what you want. I got a quote to get mine corrected and ceramic coated. Above the waterline $950
    That sounds extremely cheap. Do you know what ceramic coating he uses? Or is it a brand new boat that doesn't need much correction?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 58LesPaul View Post
    That sounds extremely cheap. Do you know what ceramic coating he uses? Or is it a brand new boat that doesn't need much correction?
    I just want to get things cleaned up / waxed. I don’t need repairs. Just needs a good overall
    detail job.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 58LesPaul View Post
    I believe it’s Gtechniq. Have a guy near ky lake that quoted me about the same cash price and I think he uses same coating. It’s an 07 that has been taken good care of but def needs a correction. Wiping down the boat overtime will put swirls in it.
    Murray State Alum
    2007 Champion 210 with all the toys

6. Member
    PM sent