Thread: Green?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fishin is life is correct on the time but be aware the lake is split buy the time zone. Stephen lives on the EST side of the lake and I live on the CST time side of the lake. Many people have lost $ buy having their GPS or phone set on auto time zone update. They launch from ramp #1, Lone Valley or State Park which is in the eastern time zone, then they will run to Holmes Bend, White Oak, Casey or the river and their GPS or phone will switch time. They think have an hour left only to show up to weigh in 1 hour late. Since I live right on the time zone I keep the auto update feature off on my GPS and phone. I just find out if the organization hoisting the event is going buy central or eastern time. I have seen people hoist open events out of a ramp that's in a eastern time zone but they went buy central time because that is the time zone they are from. So just be aware of what time zone people are using.

The Monday night tournaments that go out of Holmes bend are CST 5:30-9:30...I sent you a PM with more in depth details and a facebook link of the person who holds the tournaments. If your coming from Glasgow and going to Holmes Bend you will drive right buy my house. Funny thing...your headed my way to fish and I am headed your way to Barren in the morning. I guess we both have the grass is greener on the other side of the fence view

2. Member
    Man Gene you'll burn up in the daytime. I'll be fishing a tournament tomorrow night & then fish one Friday night. I'll probably go pleasure fishing Sunday night too. As much as i'm sweating at night i don't see how you guys stand it in the daytime. Good luck.

3. Member
    JR19 could you send me a PM with the tourney info as well?

Thanks

sent

5. Member
    I think there are only 3 of them left this year
    They aint got hands, set the hook

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    sent
    Thanks! Ill have to check it out. I don't know that ill get to any this year since there's only a few left but Ill definitely check em out if they do it next year.

Any tournys this weekend?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    theres an open night tourny, shoot me a pm if you want details
    They aint got hands, set the hook

Here is a web-page link. Sometimes they don't update it like they do their facbook page so I will include both links...

http://www.greenriverbassclub.net/schedule

https://www.facebook.com/greenriverbassclub/?fref=ts

10. Member
    Our last divisional tournament daytime Green. 5:45 am - 2:00 pm Eastern Time. Ramp One. More details here!

http://www.usabassin.com/modules.php...&divisionID=29

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12