Tournament bibs. Good ones! Help

I'm shopping for new tournament bibs. Been looking for a good set with one really helpful feature. I don't want to have to take them off to take a leak!!!! Just bought the Simms prodry and they have an awkward zipper and a piece of fabric in the way of things when it's time. Anybody have a brand that doesn't require a full removal to piss.

Ej

2. Scraps
    I notice Carhartt makes rain bibs now?
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

3. Member
    I have the Simms Challenger and have been happy with them. I’d be checking out the Carhartt Shoreline if I was buying now.

4. Member
    Company called Rivers West i believe makes a good affordable bib. Believe they're called kokanee bibs.

I've got a set of Cabela's Pro Series Guidewear, bibs and parka, that I bought about 10 years ago. These things are great, have never leaked, and have a full zipper in the front for easy access.

Quote Originally Posted by Wharfrat View Post
    I'm shopping for new tournament bibs. Been looking for a good set with one really helpful feature. I don't want to have to take them off to take a leak!!!! Just bought the Simms prodry and they have an awkward zipper and a piece of fabric in the way of things when it's time. Anybody have a brand that doesn't require a full removal to piss.

Ej
    Rivers West Bass Bibs, try them and you will absolutely love them!!!!
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    I've got a set of Cabela's Pro Series Guidewear, bibs and parka, that I bought about 10 years ago. These things are great, have never leaked, and have a full zipper in the front for easy access.
    Same, those bibs rock!
    2020 Nitro Z21 Pro | Mercury 250 Pro XS |Ultrex 36v 112 MDI | Solix G2 chirp/mega SI 10 and 12 |Garmin 93sv UHD w/LiveScope| 8' PowerPole Blades

8. Member
    I have the H2O set from Academy. Great suit, easy to slip on and has a full-length zipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    WELL, mine are over 30 yrs old and still keeping me dry even in the worst of the worst rain storms !!!
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Mo View Post
    I have the H2O set from Academy. Great suit, easy to slip on and has a full-length zipper.
    x2, great gear for the money
    1998 Tr-21, 2001 Yamaha 225 OX66

Then new GIL bibs are yet to be released And they look like the real deal.

I 2nd Carhartt rainsuits! I have a couple of them and they are great!!

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wharfrat View Post

Ej
    Take your pro dry to a zipper repair shop and ask them to turn the main outer layer zipper into a two-direction zipper and ask them to add a waterproof 2-way zipper in the crotch. That’s what I did with mine and now I have quick access to relief. I “borrowed” a pair of the new 100 mph bibs to show the zipper repair shop what I wanted. You could also just take video or pictures to show them.

Cost me $80