Minn Kota customer service

Looking at the raptors and was wondering how minn kota customer service and warranty is if I ever have an issue.

I have been using my Talons for almost 6 years and in that time the Minn Kota Service department and warranty they have on their product has been excellent for me....I have never had to use either one of them. Ask your self this...if you hear of people routinely needing a service department or warranty work then why is their equipment needing so much attention. Maybe my opinion is in the minority but if people routinely rave about a companies service department and getting things took care of under warranty then maybe they have some quality issues that need to be addressed. As for me I prefer the lonely Maytag repairman philosophy.

^^This^^, except I don't have Talons

4. Member
    I’ve had my talons for 5 yrs and I’ve not had 1 issue I did lose the rubber piece on the kickstand and they sent me one next day air
    all I keep hearing is how good power pole customer service is also all I can believe is they must have a ton of issues I’m glad I bought talons they just always work no matter how windy it gets