Slidemaster Adjustments

How much can I adjust my Slidemaster? Is there a specific range of movement? I can't find my manual, and when I contacted R&R, they told me they don't have a PDF file they can send.

Thanks

2. Member
    If you engine was installed in the center there is a great range of adjustment. What boat and what is the Prop to Pad measurement currently?

The range of movement is limited on one end by the stops by bottoming out, on the other end of the stroke you have nothing limiting travel so watch the all thread in the center for shaft length coming all the way through the threaded section.

Loosen the four side bolts, move all thread the 1 1/16” socket for vertical height desired. Height should be where on top end you have a slight pull to the right requiring you to slightly hold steering left. If it’s hard to turn left your too high. Be sure to tighten the side plates between test runs.

BCB

4. Member
    Thank you.

Prop to pad is 2.5 inches. Was just curious how much travel that thing had in it before I started messing with it.

It’s a 10 plate on a 2016 Z519 with a 225 Pro SX.

Sort of surprised the company doesn’t have online resources.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckS View Post
    Thank you.

Prop to pad is 2.5 inches. Was just curious how much travel that thing had in it before I started messing with it.

It’s a 10 plate on a 2016 Z519 with a 225 Pro SX.

Sort of surprised the company doesn’t have online resources.
    Apart from mounting in the wrong holes it's not really an issue since a boat would be out of control well before it's out of spec, remember when moving the plate do it in say 1/4" increments.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089