LIVE screen setup question

Is there a way to have a custom page start on a particular window in the splits? My scenario is I have my mapping and thru hill in a 2 screen split but it always starts on the bottom screen thru hull. So I have to touch the mapping screen and then adjust my zoom in or out on mapping. I'd like my selected screen to start on my mapping screen. Can this be done?

Thank you
    Triton 18xs w/150 Pro XS
    Ultrex 80lb.
    LIVE 12's
    LIVE 9
    POINT 1
    ACTIVE TARGET
    IONIC 125Ah

2. Member
    It should start off on whatever screen you had it on when you turned it off on prior trip it I don’t know of a way to make it default to a particular panel on start up. You just have to touch whatever panel first for zooming and such. Try making a new split screen layout and add the chart first then the sonar and see if that helps. If you made your other and picked sonar first then maybe that’s why it is doing what you say, maybe the system defaults to whatever is picked first when making split screen pages.

Go to pages and swap the 2. If the map is on top put it on the bottom, or left to right. Had similar issues
    2019 Basscat Lynx
    2019 Mercury 250 Pro XS 4s
    SN: 2B586555

ok thanks guy... I like my mapping on top with all big overlay's I have but I can try adding or swapping screens around.
    Triton 18xs w/150 Pro XS
    Ultrex 80lb.
    LIVE 12's
    LIVE 9
    POINT 1
    ACTIVE TARGET
    IONIC 125Ah