closed raptor thread response

Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    My issue with you is you keep commenting on Powerpoles and stating facts when you clearly misinformed about the product i can let the readers of this thread think that what you post about poles is true cause it simply isnt, you have told them you need to buy the c monster app you have told them foot switches cost 120.00 they dont you have told them they need to buy c monster..dumbest thing i ever heard.. I didnt say that was the only difference between a blade and a Pro II. You did and once again your misinformed. now your syaing it has a plastic bracket I didnt say it had a plastic bracket, i said it has a polymer core bracket, ITS NOT A PLASTIC STERN BRACKET! Theres is no such thing as a weak pivot head ( what the hell that is i have no idea. The plastic overmold bracket is not weak at all.. your claims of weak this wek that are all crap honestly and by your references to powerpole I can tell you dont have a clue about them.. and if i wanted to be a minn kota dealer I could be quite simply. My company chooses to sell products from companies that stand behind there products and provide outstanding customer service as we do with all our customers. for that reason i will not become a Minn Kota dealer untill that improves.

Not sure why thread was closed?

im stating facts off the powerpole website?

I think powerpole has an amazing product and has revolutionized this industry with it.. just stating facts of the raptor. and correcting the ones that are wrong

Polymer=a substance that has a molecular structure consisting chiefly or entirely of a large number of similar units bonded together, e.g., many synthetic organic materials used as PLASTICS and resins.

sorry 119.95 not 120..
    https://www.power-pole.com/wireless-...ch-advanced-cm

you also originally stated the raptor switches were north of 150.. yes one is. but they have stomp siwtches comparable to the 99.99 pp ones.

when you correct me i acknowledged. i didn't know all PP(Just thought blade did) has Cmoster integrated that is pretty cool and cool feature.

all i was stating is lets just say Minn kota used a super expensive modeling and Analysis equipment to find points where they could fail, on a great successful product and make them stronger more durable and more reliable, ie my suggested "weak points" where minn kota has made them better.

Below are quotes from your previous statements in regards to Raptor?

"the stern bracket looks like it could be a weak point to me"
    "a very important feature especially with the design of that stern bracket the raptor has looks like a weak point to me."
    "
    its not lol its on the back no different then Power Pole.. Ive seen the patent file drawings. exact copy of a Powerpole, just a little more plastic parts that look weak."

their patent expired? no harm there...they took a great mouse trap and made a better mousetrap

You also tried to compare warranties? Raptor 5 year on mech, electric, hydraulic. Life time on spike. PP(Blade) 5 year MEch, 2 year Electric&Hydraulic. So its not a copied warranty its a better warranty.

quote from a previous post of yours.

"5 year warranty lifetime spike warranty and im assuming 4 color options lol..boy does that sound familiar.
    Copied right down to warranty and spike replacement warranty.."guess a copy is indeed the best form of flattery"...

the "pivot head" is the wording PP uses to describe the pivot point of where the spike meets the arm.. "Ultra Light weight Composite Pivot Head"->straight from their website.

competition is good for everyone, you should be proud to sell Power Poles and invite competition and innovation..

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    your response has been noted and ill leave it up for everyone to see. its just not worth keeping it going..I Pm'ed you, and you agreed to close
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 07-02-2020 at 01:13 PM.