Need a prop for my pro team 165

I found a new and exciting place to catch smallies in the form of an unmarked rocky shoal just under the surface. Ny prop was less excited about the whole thing. Boat is a 2005 pro team 165 with a 50 hp efi four stroke with the 3.25" gear case. The original owner had a propco 12x11" on it which would hit right around 6000 rpm and 30 mph at wtfo. I think the speed could probably be improved upon but don't really care that much about it. Primarily used at 2500-3500'elevation and don't usually cary huge loads. The original prop came out of the hole very well. Any input is appreciated! This is my first tracker after having big fiberglass boats.. i am loving the simplicity and convenience of this little boat!

I would get the same size pitch prop you have now. In a aluminum Spitfire prop.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

Took the advice and got a spitfire but I went up to a 12 pitch since in cooler weather it was able to over rev at times. Got the new prop just in time for the biggest local tournament of the summer, was pretty worried when I first took off with it when it surged to well over 6000 rpms quickly and only hit about 20 mph, but oddly enough as the day went on it ran better. I noticed that evening the paint had flaked off the inside of the cup of all the blades. Initially the blades had some burrs on thr leading edges.. my guess is they caused ventilation/cavitation and over rev. As time went on it got better and now seeing improved mph over the 3 blade at 31.5 at 6000 rpm and a noticeably quicker midrange acceleration. Im pleased but also slightly perplexed. Thr burrs on thr leading edge are much less prominent now, probably will lightly knock them down with a sanding block at some point