Electrical problem on 2008 294XL

Was running the boat the other day and my graph in the dash lost power. Come to find out I lost all my accessory power. BOleg, Wells, horn etc. no tripped fuses under dash on the fuse bar. In line fuses at cranking battery are fine. Is there another fuse somewhere ???
    I’ll have to admit I may have had something to do with this since this is the first time in 12 years for this to happen. Ummmmmmm. LoL. I could never get a phone charger to work in my accessory plug. If I held it in it would have power. If I let go I’d lose power. Thought ok, I’ll buy a different charger. Same result. Then I cam up with a brilliant idea. Like getting around old blown house screw in fuses, I’d put a penny in the socket. What do you know. I had power for my charger. I didn’t need to charge my phone at that time so I pulled the charger out but left the penny. Next thing I know going across the lake is no power to my graph or accessories. Can’t just be a coincidence. Any thoughts ??????

Signed , not too smart. 🤷🏻*♂️

Aren't there some other fuses/breakers in the battery compartment? Not on the battery...

3. Member
    Well there is one for the trolling batteries, but I don’t see any others. Anyone know of another on my model ?????

I have a 2008 200 XL and there is a fuse tucked up on the starboard side in the rear compartment. Mine was wrapped up in tape and well hidden. I discovered it after I had the same issue as you. Start digging...LOL

5. Member
    Hey Jim,

Because of your reply I went back to the back compartment and did find two fuses that I somehow overlooked before☺️ I had even messed with the fuse holders not knowing they had clip in fuses. You saved me time, money and some embarrassment. Thanks for helping me !!!!
    Jeff

Glad I could help!