newbie looking for tips/websites

My wife received a new camera setup for her birthday and has been playing around with it a bunch at our lake house and on walks through the woods. She has read through the manual and did some limited online research but is struggling and says her iphone takes better pictures. She is struggling with lighting and distance/focus but really could use a good overall comprehensive overview.

She has the following:
    Canon EOS Rebel T7
    EF 18-55mm
    EF 75-300mm 1:4-5.6
    wide angle lens with Macro 0.43X
    Telephoto 2.2X
    UV and other filters
    tripod

She wants to take a photography class but with Covid, it is going to be a while. Any recommendations on Youtube channels or websites for someone just starting out? I looked at the pinned section and it seems its geared towards the more advanced

Thanks

2. Member
    friend of mine used this site helped him a lot to learn the basics

http://freephotocourse.com/online-ph...hy-course.html

3. Member
    There are several good youtube channels that have excellent tutorials on photography. Just google best photography tutorials for beginners. Some that I use are:
    Fstoppers
    Tony and Chelsea Northrup
    AdoramaTV with Mark Wallace

4. Member
    YouTube and more YouTube. Type any specific question and there will be multiple videos. After awhile, she’ll find the people she like the best. Everyone learns differently, that’s the best part about YouTube.