Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I received an order that was damaged and had to ship it back. The replacement has been back ordered. I should get it mid-July. Initial order was at the beginning of June.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackgts2002 View Post
    Why do you need it in 2 days? Can you not plan better to save on the shipping and use ground?
    there is no planning when you break a rod and need one. Ground has been taking 3-4 weeks while 2 day is taking 3-4 days

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Bob71 View Post
    You'd almost swear there was a pandemic going around......
    You know what they would call it, if it weren't an election year?

Spring/Summer Flu season

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    Really? I thought it was just tacklewarehouse gouging everybody. Well atleast some of the comments on other threads seem to think that's the type of thing they would do since they have always been outstanding to deal with until the pandemic hit. I can't believe somebody hasn't been bitching about landbigfish or the tackle trap yet. I'm sure they will before it's over though.
    Not sure what the problem is but, I’ve been buying from landbigfish lately With no issues. Hell BPS isn’t that bad. Don’t get it wrong,I love T/W but when I spend the amount of money that I’ve spent with them this isn’t good. I don’t buy this shipping problem. I’m sure like many others that buy & sell on BBC nothing has change with me shipping or receiving. They’re a big co that pretty much has the fishing market cornered, so what really is the problem. Just saying

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisco View Post
    there is no planning when you break a rod and need one. Ground has been taking 3-4 weeks while 2 day is taking 3-4 days
    It's not like you don't have 20 plus other rods typical of the average bass fisherman. You can't do a work around with a different rod?

$11 to get something you claim you need ASAP is not bad at all.

7. Matt20xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    $11 to get something you claim you need ASAP is not bad at all.
    No kidding. Have payed alot more then that for shipping on something I needed to finish a job.

8. fish8503@yahoo.com GOTTA BIG SACK's Avatar
    How are they supposed to sponsor a trail or pros if we dont pay for it?
    2021 Skeeter ZX150
    2020 Sea Doo GTI se 170

9. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Guys are saying that replacement parts for their air conditioner came in on time, so why not replacement fishing lures? That’s not a hard one: everyone who is fishing all the time right now is not working on an air conditioner. Supply, meet demand.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

10. Dogfish_Jones
    I use 2nd day air for convenience not "I have to have it". The problem today is if you do order from TW and go ground it will take weeks before you get it. They will also fill the next day and 2nd day orders first before the ground units and maybe they will run out of that supply before they bother filling yours.
    Not many times have I ordered from them that I need it right then. If I need it right now, I will drive 20 minutes to my BPS and walk out with it. I have enough online tackle suppliers to choose from and the last couple months, TW has not been one of them high on my list. I can still get free ground service in 5 - 7 days and free from most anyone else.
    The luxury of ordering everything from TW and paying $5 for 2nd day air was a win/win for me. I'm not sold on the higher price tag for air shipment and not even close to be sold on waiting weeks for a shipment via ground.
    That's just me and how I look at it, but everyone has their own choices and if you are happy with it, that's all that counts.

My order of June 2 now has a shipping label (July 2). One item on B.O. Due to Covid 19 directives by California's Governor, they can only work a small percentage of their employees. I'm positive!
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerbassman4 View Post
    A lot of air freight is still carried via passenger aircraft. With the lack of passenger flights over the last 3 months that has caused the price of air freight to raise significantly. My companies airfreight cost were up almost 400% with the same volume shipped in previous months. Customers are going to have to pay that cost if they want companies to stay in business.
    Please don’t attempt to bring logic, facts and reason in to the conversation. We won’t stand for it.

13. Member
    Land Big Fish still has $5 two day shipping for orders over $50. Just checked. They will probably have a Fourth of July sale too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogfish_Jones View Post
    I was looking to order some stuff and I usually order 2nd day air for convenience. As we all know it use to be $5 for anything over $50. Then it went to $11, today it is showing $14.
    From reading the long waiting time for ground delivery it is a good bet most people have been ordering either over nite or 2nd day delivery.
    Oh well, I’ll try another place, no biggie, just a heads up to those that might consider getting an order up soon from them
    You do realize that UPS, FedEx, USPS sets the rates not TW.
    Hell bitching about a few bucks for shipping, I know the last shipment I sent them was 787.00 just for the shipping!! Its the shipping companies rates not TWs.
    2022 Xpress H17 - Yamaha SHO 90

15. Member
    TW is a fantastic customer focused company that has served me well for many years now. I'm not going to turn my back on them the minute things get tough. They have earned my loyalty.
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

16. Member
    I made a $200 dollar plus order and I’m in Ohio and they are in California I ordered it Tuesday night and it’s supposed to be here Friday morning it only cost me an extra $13 to ship 2 day I will take it I think that’s a good deal.But don’t get me wrong I did like the five dollar gig but as people want to make more money and the cost of things going up things do have to change with that said I think they’re a good Company to buy from and do business with just my two cents.
    Last edited by Big J Mac; 07-02-2020 at 05:11 PM.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big J Mac View Post
    I made a $200 order
    It will arrive at your place just in time for Christmas.

18. Member
    That’s not nice ^^^^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12