Falcon F21TE - Feedback

Looking at a 2020 F21TE and wanted to see if anyone owns it and has any feedback?

2. Member
    I've had my F21 for a couple of months. So far very impressed. It's the best rough water ride I've ever seen, and that's coming from a guy who's never run anything but Champions and Legends. I'm not sure if it's the fact that I'm running Lithium trolling motor batteries, the hull or just the new Merc ProXS torque, but with dual 12' Talons, full tank, tournament loaded, the holeshot is less than 2 seconds at about 3200 RPM with livewells open and maybe 3.5 to 4 seconds with livewells full. That's me, about 215, partner about 240 and his 60 pound tackle bag. Very limited bow rise too. Top speed I've seen is about 70, running solo, but I'm not a speed demon anyway. There are a few things I'd like to see a little different, but ride and performance are hard to beat. Fit and finish are nice too.

3. Member
    Thanks for sharing!

4. Member
    Here is a good deal on one. Looking hard myself. Just look down the link till you see the 21. $65900 is the asking price.
    https://www.dupomarinecenter.com/instock-boats

5. Member
    Check with Billy at Sartin Marine over in Yantis. Best dealer and most reasonable prices I've ever dealt with.

6. Member
    If you want the great price and the best customer service in the business call Tim at SMI Marine in Louisville KY. This Predator is the 3rd boat I’ve bought from him and won’t be the last. He saved me a ton of money and had gone above and beyond for me on numerous occasions. I’ve got a couple of friends that have done the same in West Michigan and we all drive 6 hours there and back cause it’s with it. I have absolutely no skin in the game. I just want to people to end up as happy as I have been. It won’t hurt to name drop me though and tell him Craig sent you. He has given a few people I know a great price on everything.