Thread: SEAHORSE

SEAHORSE

Where you be?
    RUSTY63 in a Shiny Green Jacket.......

2. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Ya...missing ya 'Hoss....ya missing all tha fun....

Upcoming holiday weekend makes for very little free time, but I haven't disappeared. It's sure nice to know that Elgin and the rest of my BBC family is concerned. Now you got me all teary-eyed.
    -----

A Technical troubleshooter possessing more tools than talent !

4. Member
    Ah shucks, "please read and understand" we all love you.
    Last edited by 316jughead; 07-03-2020 at 03:33 PM.

I came looking for you on that other site and even took some time to offer my help but you have a predator over there and he made sure I understood what a F------ D------ he really is.
    That sure sucks for all those Etec owners that really need help maybe they will come here and not need to worry about predators.

6. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    OH??? Which one.....Hoss is everywhere.....I'd like to find the bastage and light him up..... we don't allow predators around our beloved Seahorse.....

SEAHORSE has helped me understand the guy I'm referring to is just a Engineer, while I know and have had the privilege of working with some of the smartest engineers on the planet, this guy is not one of them!!!!!!!! WAD

8. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    He is a Technologist...Otherwise known as a Boston Whaler kind of guy. You can say XD-30 is red but he will argue that it is merlot color and would want to know the particle count per each Ion.

I stopped in to offer help you know since I have all this crap in my head that basically is useless now and this guy, WTF????

I had heard he is the reason people will not go to the owners group board to ask questions.

I would gladly help Barnacles with the site but not with that a$$hole there.

As you can imagine, I had to edit this several times as the language was not BBC approved.
    Last edited by ELGIN; 07-02-2020 at 06:02 PM.

10. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Joseph is a great guy and bleeds blue family owned joint for many years. Send him a PM.

Your predator ran a carb on a whaler forever, and I'm kind of sure he got a G1 and was amazed at the difference, go figure.

So now he is a semi expert on the brand.

The guys over there have asked me to come help out for years and recently they started asking again so I stopped in looked around met that a$$hole, not how I would want my website to be viewed.

12. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    You could only add to that group brush the dumb asses away. It will fill your day.

If you really want to see him get bent out of shape, mention a purple colored wire instead of the technically correct violet colored wire !!! Better yet, say a violent wire.
    -----

A Technical troubleshooter possessing more tools than talent !

14. Member
    so funny SH.
    Yo, ya can call him Johnson but never say he has an issue with his motor

Elgin, please stick around on Joe's site, we really need you for the G2 motors and owners especially with all the factory owner support gone.
    Just put him on ignore or block his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHORSE View Post
    If you really want to see him get bent out of shape, mention a purple colored wire instead of the technically correct violet colored wire !!! Better yet, say a violent wire.

15. Member
    yes - he is very particular or is very peculiar?

come back and help - please

I had been asked to visit the site over the years and I have some extra time on my hands, I thought its for Barnacles so even though consumers had repeatedly told me the reason they will not go there for answers is Jimh, I thought how bad could he be?

It only took one post and I met Jimh and I can tell you I will not be back. You guys have been very polite in asking and several have sent messages explaining Jimh, unfortunately I do not want to be associated with a site that allows someone like him to answer consumers, if I feel this way can you imagine what the general public thinks?

My intentions are to help the consumers and dealers that have been effected by the decision to close Evinrude, when a consumer reaches out for help and is attacked with a bunch of Technical crap they will not be back and will feel worse about the choice to go with Evinrude, if that is possible at this point.

Someone sent me a private message the is morning justifying Jimh and told me while he is a pain he does make a good cable...my response to him was that's like telling your guests your dog bites and shits the floor but you keep him around because he does keep the squirrels away. not much of a justification.

Here we have fun we pick on each other and sometimes we piss each other off but in the end the MOST important thing is the Consumer gets the Best possible answer to his or her question based on the information they give us. Its all about the consumer being happy with the product, for me this is the reason for 40 plus years in this business and I will not compromise that for anyone.

So to you I offer, I will gladly help anyway I can from a distance, but if you want the magic we have found here you can no longer make excuses for the One Guy that is ruining the website.