1. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    TW has gone south and is my last option when buying tackle these days

I’ve even ordered from BPS before looking at TW
    wow .. that is pretty bad ...

2. Banned
    LMFAO, this thread is just to Funny.

3. Member
    Retail and online sales is brutal right now. In the last week I’ve been to Bass Pro, Sportsman’s Warehouse and REI and all had empty shelf after empty shelf. REI was I would guess at less that 50% fully stocked. With all that’s going on, if I didn’t get a Rapala scale, I wouldn’t give it a second thought.

Bump.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppin' Frog View Post
    lol! you must be new here. This has been pretty standard for Lounge threads lately. "I was wronged! LOOK AT ME!!!!!!! "
    I don’t care about drawing attention to myself - I’m 56, well off, have 2 grown successful children, enjoy my life and generally keep my opinions to myself. For those question motive, circumstance, or communication from TW I can promise you I did not interpret what was said; it was repeated multiple times as I asked multiple questions, on process and policy. This poor woman was repeating a story that she had heard MANY times and had to deal with directly with customers being upset and apologized again and again. For those questioning me being charged, again, I can screen-cap the charge for the order. I have differed personally and differed fishing buddies to TW for years, I simply wanted people to know what the company is doing now and how awfully callous and short-sighted this current CS approach is. And yes I am still pissed at what I had to listen to from what was yes, a poor woman relaying a message she had already had to repeat MANY, MANY times.

5. Banned
    They've been updating on the front of their website:

https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/catpage-TWCOVID19.html

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina_cowboy01 View Post
    I’m 56, well off, have 2 grown successful children, enjoy my life .

We will be the Judge of that....

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    We will be the Judge of that....
    Well played Doc

8. Member
    Don’t order back ordered items in the future. Problem solved.

You do realize that a backordered item is waiting on the manufacturer and not TW right?
    2022 Xpress H17 - Yamaha SHO 90

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina_cowboy01 View Post
    I don’t care about drawing attention to myself - I’m 56, well off, have 2 grown successful children
    But of course. This statement is 99.9% factual for all of the interwebs.

11. Banned
    IMO ...customer service as a whole went to shit.This is what you get when you have a bunch of stoners working for you.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stratos284 View Post
    You do realize that a backordered item is waiting on the manufacturer and not TW right?
    As indicated in the original post - this came back into stock and is now out of stock again.

Placed an order on TW about 1 hr ago. All items show they are in stock. Received an email saying that my order will ship on 7/17

14. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    i have been payint the 11 15 for 2 day air been geting my stuff in 3 business days.. ordered monday stuuff came yesterday, just gotta fork over a little more cash if you want it fast

15. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    If they are still working with a short staff due to COVID, they ought to consider a 2nd shift to help get the processing backlog caught up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohirolina View Post
    Placed an order on TW about 1 hr ago. All items show they are in stock. Received an email saying that my order will ship on 7/17
    My last order just a few weeks ago was like that but received an email before it was suppose to ship stating it was on it's way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    If they are still working with a short staff due to COVID, they ought to consider a 2nd shift to help get the processing backlog caught up.
    From what I read, the state government is telling them how many employees that they're allowed to use. They may not be allowed to add another shift.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

18. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I ordered from TW Sunday, and made sure not to order anything that was low on stock! I did pay the $10 to have the 2 day mail but I wanted my stuff quick. It showed up Wednesday, which really should’ve been Tuesday but I can live with that.

The backorder policy seems bass ackwards.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

Quote Originally Posted by Casslaw View Post
    I ordered from TW Sunday, and made sure not to order anything that was low on stock! I did pay the $10 to have the 2 day mail but I wanted my stuff quick. It showed up Wednesday, which really should’ve been Tuesday but I can live with that.

The backorder policy seems bass ackwards.
    The policy absolutely sucks

First Orders is should be filled first - end of story.

Regardless if i paid $10 for fast shipping or spent $300 and decided to take advantage of the free shipping. Holding up the ground shipping orders has cost them my business.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

20. Member
    I ordered from them the middle of last month and paid the $10 extra for 2 day shipping. As it turns out, they send it out the next day but it took 2 weeks for the post office to deliver. I asked and was told it usually takes from 7-10 days. Included in the order were a couple of swing head jigs that were back ordered. I noticed they were back in stock last weekend and asked if there was an issue with my order. The response told about them being short of help etc. and said that they had allocated 1 to my order. I wonder why 1 when I ordered 3. No idea how they will explain that one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123