2003 Stratos 20XL Prostar

Just picked up a 2003 Stratos 20XL Prostar in good condition, however the trailer had been somewhat modified with c channel construction. Both inside bunks are on the boat strakes and need to be moved in. The two outside bunks are not much better. Does anyone have the bunk to bunk dimensions and bunk height off the trailer. The boat is riding high in the trailer instead of being nestled down in it. Also are the bunks 2 x 4 or 2 x 6. The MFI trailer that Blazer utilizes 2 x 6 bunks. I know the Stratos is a heavier boat than the 202 that i had. Thanks

My Javelin R20 uses 2x4 bunks. I believe it's the same hull but other more versed members on the subject will likely chime in. Hopefully someone has a trailer that has not been changes one bit since new
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

3. Member
    Don't have it anymore, but my 03 20xl prostar had 2 x 4 bunks. GREAT BOAT !! post some pics when ya can
    BOB GASKINS TARPON SPRINGS,FL
    07 TR186 150 OPTI

4. Member
    boat is parked at friend house I will try see if I can get a measurement for u later on.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanny_ View Post
    boat is parked at friend house I will try see if I can get a measurement for u later on.
    OK, THANKS Yanny.

6. Member

7. Member

8. Member
    Thanks Yanny, I appreciate the pics. Will help me out greatly!! I can see that my bunks are set way to high. Thanks again. Robert