Thread: PFizer

PFizer

Reported some promising results on the vaccine they are developing. The futures turned around pretty quick on the announcement.

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I don't think the market should move on vaccine headlines. We all know that there will be a vaccine next year. News on stage 1 and 2 trials are irrelevant. Now if we get some goods news on a treatment, that would be positive, and I think the markets would have a sustained move then.
    Thanos was the hero

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    I don't think the market should move on vaccine headlines. We all know that there will be a vaccine next year. News on stage 1 and 2 trials are irrelevant. Now if we get some goods news on a treatment, that would be positive, and I think the markets would have a sustained move then.
    Yeah I don't think they should on news like that either, but they're going to. It's going to be insane how hard we move up whenever a vaccine is available, if nothing has changed by then. And like you said, if a good treatment becomes available I'm ready for it. As much as I like the volatility, I'm tired of all of this junk