Lightbulb COCKPIT OPTIONS for your Phoenix Boat (any model)

Here is a video I made about all the options that you can add when you order your phoenix boat. The only two things that the factory did not install was the Battery Fuel gauge and the NEMA 2000 interface. I made this for guys who wanted to know about these options and needed a visual to help them out. Enjoy y'all

2. Member
    So the NEMA interfaced with the solix is extra?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    So the NEMA interfaced with the solix is extra?
    Yes

4. Member
    Big Jim,

I have some questions re the Atlas gauge numbers. Can you please tell me what hole you are mounted in on the top engine mount. Also, Is you jackplate mounted flush with transom? I have seen some that are about 1/2 to 3/4 below the transom. The dealer put mine at flush and the engine in the 3rd hole down so I would trailer with the Atlas at a lower setting to reduce wear. I now trailer at about 2 on the yellow ruler on the plate and my numbers on the Atlas would be lower then yours at 4 and 10 respectively.

5. Member
    My plate is mounted 1/2" from top of transom. Motor is mounted on the 2nd hole down from the top. I travel and store with the plate on the 4" mark from the tape sticker.
    Quote Originally Posted by bassm1n View Post
    Big Jim,

I have some questions re the Atlas gauge numbers. Can you please tell me what hole you are mounted in on the top engine mount. Also, Is you jackplate mounted flush with transom? I have seen some that are about 1/2 to 3/4 below the transom. The dealer put mine at flush and the engine in the 3rd hole down so I would trailer with the Atlas at a lower setting to reduce wear. I now trailer at about 2 on the yellow ruler on the plate and my numbers on the Atlas would be lower then yours at 4 and 10 respectively.

6. Member
    Big Jim,

I know the Fusion radio bluetooths with the phone, but how is it connected to the Humminbird? Is it through bluetooth or NMEA2000?

Thanks,
    Last edited by boilerfishin; 07-12-2020 at 06:46 PM.

7. Member
    Bluetooth
    Quote Originally Posted by boilerfishin View Post
    Big Jim,

I know the Fusion radio bluetooths with the phone, but how is it connected to the Humminbird? Is it through bluetooth or NMEA2000?

Thanks,