Live 12 quick keys causing reboots

On 1 of my live 12 console units for some reason when I hit a “quick key” to change screens it locks the unit up and causes it to reboot. It’s done it more times than I like. I power cycle it and sometimes it will work fine for the day and sometimes it will act up later in the day. I have not updated it to the latest version, I will have to look at what version it is on. My battery voltage is fine and stays fine all day, all my elec’s are on a dedicated lithium. I done a hard reset by accident when trying to remember how to do a soft reset and it’s done it since also. anybody else had or seen this issue?

2. Wacky Riggers / BBC SPONSOR rbarrow's Avatar
    Known issue with early versions of the software... just update it to the latest version and your problem will go away.

Roy
    Wacky Riggers
    Sales and Service
    Power Pole - Lowrance - Garmin - DD26
    Regional Warranty Service for Lowrance Ghost, Garmin Force, & Power Pole

Phone: 704-762-9066 --- Text: 704-433-1373 --- roy@wackyriggers.com

^^^^this^^^^

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rbarrow View Post
    Known issue with early versions of the software... just update it to the latest version and your problem will go away.

Roy
    Thanks Roy, will do. It’s weird because it just started happening and I haven’t updated or rolled it back in a long while. I’ll fix it today.