Tracker woven flooring vs carpet and 150 ProXS vs standard 150

Hi all.

I literally just placed the order for my 2021 Tracker pro team 195 Tournament edition. 2 of the options were woven floor vs carpet and the Mercury 150 ProXS vs the standard 150. I went with the ProXS and the woven floor. Anyone have experience with the woven floor? If so, how is it holding up? I figure its easier to clean, but the carpet sure looks nice. As for the motor, it looks like the XS has more torque and gets a better hole shot. Anyone have pros/cons? Thanks in advance.

2. Banned
    Are you talking about the vinyl flooring option?

3. Member
    Yes. It isn't the vinyl flooring from a couple years back. They refer to it as the woven upgrade. I think the vinyl had some bubbling issues in the past.

4. Member
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=612369

The “Rawhide” interior that Ranger uses sounds like a superior product. Mine isn’t as hot as the grey carpet in my last boat and WAY WAY easier to keep clean.

5. Banned
    The Tracker vinyl I looked at didn't look very good to me. The installation looked rough and the product looked like it would be quite hot in the summer heat.

6. Member
    Yes, that's one of my main concerns is the heat...especially being in Texas. Was the flooring you looked at on one of the newer models? They recently changed it, but I'm not sure what year model it occurred.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonmb007 View Post
    Yes, that's one of my main concerns is the heat...especially being in Texas. Was the flooring you looked at on one of the newer models? They recently changed it, but I'm not sure what year model it occurred.
    A 2017 model.

8. Member
    Oh ok. Yes I've heard some negative issues about it from those models. I went ahead and stuck with the vinyl/woven floor. Now it is just hurry up and wait....edstimated delivery first week of August. Boat sales are thru the roof in Texas lately.