Ordering Xpress without electronics

I am trying to order an X21 without electronics. The dealer is telling me they cannot do this because Xpress will not send out a boat that way. Is this correct or has anyone else done this?

2. Member
    Not what I was told. I was told to come in and sit down with them so they could order what I wanted WITHOUT electronics and TM so they did not have to take the factory items off and install my equipment.

You can get it your way

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

4. Member
    Maybe you can get it your way, as long as you don't want a different SeaDek floor. I have tried.

Quote Originally Posted by CV_X21 View Post
    Maybe you can get it your way, as long as you don't want a different SeaDek floor. I have tried.
    Seadek has the xpress patterns since they cut them for xpress. You can get your boat with no flooring then get what you want from seadek. I did it with my floor, you just cant get it from xpress because they order in volume.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsmith View Post
    I am trying to order an X21 without electronics. The dealer is telling me they cannot do this because Xpress will not send out a boat that way. Is this correct or has anyone else done this?
    Is the dealer in Cropwell? Are you getting the "Elite Package?" I'd bet that Xpress will send out a boat without electronics but they won't make adjustments to packages.

When I ordered mine I knew I wanted Garmin units and also everything included in the Elite package from Xpress, except the Humminbird. The Helix 9 was part of the package. I asked them to not install the unit like they usually do. They obliged and shipped the unit with the boat in its original package. I sold it as NIB on the Electronics boards here and put the cash toward what I wanted. It worked out.

7. Member
    I ordered an H20B bay boat a month ago to be delivered to dealer without electronics and Garmin units to be installed by dealer.