Shout Out to Hydro Dynamics !!!

Steve is great to deal with and his customer service is top notch !! We ordered a new 15” plate to replace the old 14”er for a 21XRD to hang a new 300R on to replace a 250....So I called Steve to make new back plates to make the 14” plate and 12”er to hang on a 20’ Triton with the ol 250 on off the Bullet. Somehow there was some confusion on the phone with Steve on the size of the 12” back plates needed. So I was sent 2 that would not work. I called Steve, explained to him what was going on, without question he made two brand new back plates, powder coated and shipped the next day and told me to keep the old ones for the trouble. This guy is dead on !!!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

He is a great guy !

Definitely an outstanding guy! I met him at the Bullet factory a few years ago. He just made the long haul from Texas and I just got there myself. We were in the office and I was picking Tom’s brain and Tom said my name. Well, Steve said didn’t I talk and email you a couple months ago? And I said not sure, who are ya? He told me and I was impressed that he remembered my name. Well after that, we all set around for a little while, chewed on the fat and had a great time! He’s helped me out on things also a couple times!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

4. Banned
    I've dealt with him a few times... Fast and easy with great customer service... Dan

5. Member
    He's a great guy, helped me big time when I broke one of my cables on my jack plate