Prop Shop In Orlando

Anyone know of a good prop shop in Orlando. Looking at getting a couple props worked and cleaned up.

2. Member
    I know you are looking for someone local, but I shipped my prop to Mark at Mark's High Performance on Friday. He recieved my prop today and emailed that it would be ready to ship back in 3 days. I've never used him, but he has high praise on BBC, and that's a stellar turn around.

3. Member
    i have a 26p Fury that was B&B by him and ir is nice for my 2 stroke but ive upgraded to a 4 stroke and need a smaller pitch. . Im leaning on calling Mark tomorrow.

4. Member
    I had ZERO luck getting them on the phone. Finally emailed and they respond at the end of the business day.

5. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Never got a prop worked on locally, but have had excellent service from Mark in the past. Been a few years, so shipping may have gone up? But he was always fast and professional when I did business with him.

6. Member
    The 26 i have im going to send back to him to be re pitched and B&B. ill run the 25 i have until it comes back and then send that one back to Ronnie. Those 2 are the best around. Steves Custom Props is up there with them out of Lake Fork TX

7. Member
    Cost me 40 bucks to send my Tempest FEDEX ground with 700.00 in insurance.