BBC SPONSOR

Graph Glass (Lowrance , Humminbird , Garmin) Restock / New Models

Hey Y'all

We just got a huge shipment in of Graph Glass yesterday!

We re-stocked all of our existing models and added some new ones to the lineup.

Take a look here...

https://www.precisionsonar.com/products/accessories/graph-glassgraph-glass.jpg

2. Member
    I have a question for you.
    Does the new Solix 12 glass cover around the rotary knob and push buttons?
    The the two I have do not, they only cover the display area.

3. Member
    No Darrel it does not! I have the anti glare on my 12 and 10 and like them very much.
    The glass has already saved the 10 on the bow a couple of times.
    I gotta pay attention while flippin!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OK_BassBum View Post
    No Darrel it does not! I have the anti glare on my 12 and 10 and like them very much.
    The glass has already saved the 10 on the bow a couple of times.
    I gotta pay attention while flippin!
    I have the clear on both my 12's, and have "not put them to the test yet" luckily. I was just hoping that they would have redesigned it to cover the whole unit, not just he display.
    I cannot argue with the fact they reduce fingerprints and make water spots easier to clean.
    In the future, I may go to the anti glare ones, but chose the clear for now due to the differing reviews on the anti glare. Figured I had to try t for myself to really test.

Have a great weekend; I am going get the boat and lines wet, we will see if I catch anything... so far predictions for the lake (Toledo Bend) are not promising an easy time of it, rainy and windy, but I will still be out there as long as possible.