Thread: Street tacos

Street tacos

Whats a good sauce?? I really like them or a good way to fix them. on a side note i tried the small ones at buffalo wild wings and they where great cant say much about there wings though LOL

2. Derek McCullough
    I make a chipotle sauce with mayo, sour cream and chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. Half can of peppers, half cup of mayo, half cup of sour cream and chunk it in a blender till smooth. Also do one with avocados, olive oil, lime and a little mayo and sour cream and cilantro.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derek81 View Post
    I make a chipotle sauce with mayo, sour cream and chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. Half can of peppers, half cup of mayo, half cup of sour cream and chunk it in a blender till smooth. Also do one with avocados, olive oil, lime and a little mayo and sour cream and cilantro.
    sounds really good thanks

4. Member
    Something super simple that my whole family likes...1/2 Terry Ho’s yum yum sauce and half sriracha chili sauce. Tastes good on about anything.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derek81 View Post
    I agree with the canned chipotles and sour cream. I put mine on separate and do not mix them but that actually sounds like a good idea.