Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Ranger is now the Nitro might as well just buy a Nitro and safe $ ,,, sure sounds like the parts Department isn’t the same one that we had come to appreciate even if it is closed for the week how about the prior weeks ? Well my 2020 z519 is going to be gone over with a fine tooth comb before before going home with me including a river trial having recently read guys problems with their new Rangers
    Work Work Work no pay no play USA #1

Quote Originally Posted by bloodman View Post
    I really wonder if people know what going on in this country today. We are hurting. The planes flying these parts are grounded. Those that are left are flying mask and gowns. People are not at work. Companies are barely running. Come on. Think about it. These are not normal times.
    Thats the truth.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

3. Member
    I really wonder if people know what going on in this country today. We are hurting. The planes flying these parts are grounded. Those that are left are flying mask and gowns. People are not at work. Companies are barely running. Come on. Think about it. These are not normal times.
    Are you kidding me. I ordered parts to fix a dryer from appliance part pros and received them in two days! Thats just one example. I own a business and have been receiving 95% of my orderes in a timely fashion.

Im willing to be more than patient regarding the covid issues everyone is facing. However, go look at the basscat, bullet, allison, phoenix forums and see if any of them are having issues getting parts or a returned phone call, or being on hold for over an hour or complaining about the customer service in general. Having to wait until August for parts? Anyone suggesting ordering from your dealer, when has adding a middle man ever been a good thing. I have a great dealer and have also called them first to see if they have what I need. Some of these forums you have company rep answer your questions and get you hooked up within the hour. There is a very clear problem currently with Ranger and I hope it is fixed soon. I hope to be getting a new 520 within the next few years but things are going to have to improve greatly before I make that order.

5. Banned
    Yes I’m very pro Ranger but they have been disappointing me as I have tried 4 different times to order parts all fails...my dealer can’t seem to order....I bought Rangers to deal with Ranger not WRM .....always wondered if this would happen.....this really is another case of the company not understanding their target market for sure....

6. Member
    I emailed Ranger and they did send me a reply , much appreciated. The email said everyone was out until 6-6-20 . I sent the email to the Ranger office and they said they didn't have any information on the parts on order or the status that I would have to reach out to the parts department when they returned. I do understand there is a lot of items hard to get since covid hit but that needs to be communicated to anyone ordering an item that may in short supply. May God bless everyone with a safe weekend and have a great 4th of July .

7. Scraps
    There's a pandemic.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

8. Member
    Well the dealer did receive my warranty replacement left rear LED tail light today!! So that is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill12 View Post
    I emailed Ranger and they did send me a reply , much appreciated. The email said everyone was out until 6-6-20 . I sent the email to the Ranger office and they said they didn't have any information on the parts on order or the status that I would have to reach out to the parts department when they returned. I do understand there is a lot of items hard to get since covid hit but that needs to be communicated to anyone ordering an item that may in short supply. May God bless everyone with a safe weekend and have a great 4th of July .
    Problem is WRM is a numbers company. With top notch customer service comes cost. They will find the threshold where customers would actually jump ship to understand how far they can trim costs and be more profitable, then push that line. In all practicality people will complain a bit but at the end of the day, a ranger's still a ranger, and brand recognition value is still maintained to their standard.

That's there target market: the Nitro market that's willing to dish out a little more money, not the market looking for top tier customer service and a relationship for the life of the product.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krindgen View Post
    There's a pandemic.
    Social distance on the water and make sure your partner stays 6' away from your 10XD on your 8' crankbait rod. :-)

11. Member
    As I know some businesses where negatively impacted by the events in the US, the marine business has not. Most of the issues that are at Ranger right now are self inflicted. Moving the trailer building was an internal decision, trying to make the dealers order all parts was an internal decision. Do not blame the pandemic for Ranger's short comings. I love my Ranger and will probably buy another, but these changes are not the Ranger that I knew before.

12. Scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by RGK456 View Post
    Social distance on the water and make sure your partner stays 6' away from your 10XD on your 8' crankbait rod. :-)
    Roo make me raugh....hohoh......
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krindgen View Post
    There's a pandemic.
    This has nothing to do with the pandemic. Ranger/WRMG was cutting staff like crazy and “reorganizing” at the end of last year heading into 2020. Ranger never shut down or closed its doors or is production over the past 5 months. Other than shutting down the aluminum plant and moving it’s production. The pandemic is just a convenient scapegoat that came at the right time, something to blame their inadequacies on. Now they have the 4th of July annual shut down to fall back on. The newest group of right hands at the top don’t know what their left hands are doing when it comes to the marine industry. If you think it’s bad now give it another few months.

14. Member
    Ranger dealers are also giving up
    I called a dealer in East Texas today and they told me that as of today they are no longer a Ranger dealer,
    so in the north Texas market our only choice for Ranger is Cabela’s unless we want to drive 100 miles west of Fort Worth to a dealer with no real body of water close by.
    I have owned 3 Ranger boats but my new boat will not be a Ranger

I used the new dealer system to order some back up parts on June 16 and the guy told me if the parts are in stock at Ranger, I should have them in two weeks...
    I came home yesterday and the box sitting on my front porch!
    united in the pursuit of bass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12