New EYRA Owner Speed/RPM question

Bought a 2012 Eyra with hydraulic jack plate, Mercury Optimax Pro XS 250. First time with a hydraulic jack plate so it could be operator error here...but I notice that RPMs max out around 5000. Should I be getter higher output, have had her running about 67 max so far, being careful since I am learning the boat and running with the jack plate. Not sure if this the prop or operator error.

While the box is open, can you provide best prop recommendation for the Mercury from your experience as I am going to get a spare.

Appreciate any help you can provide, totally love the Bass Cat, its indeed the cat's meow.

You have plenty of room and you need to figure out what propeller you have.

3. Member
    Had the same boat it liked jack plate all the way down on a fury 25 summer, fury 26 winter both 3 blades
    you should be hitting 75 mph easily

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjbubba View Post
    Had the same boat it liked jack plate all the way down on a fury 25 summer, fury 26 winter both 3 blades
    you should be hitting 75 mph easily
    This! Keep the prop deep and don’t mess with the jackplate too much. This is a safety issue. Above is dead on with the props. Should see rpms at 6 or so.

Get an experienced driver to run the boat with you before you change anything
    Thank You Leon Pugh