<span style="color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Just a quick update on my TR 185 that I had a power head rebuild was not getting the right RPMs or MPH. Everyone told me that might have put to much weight on the back because I added a talon and 8 inch jackplate., and that I need to reprop at a different pitch. Mercury Marine suggested I take it to Hoppy's marine in Haines city FL. At Hoppy's, Chris took my boat for a run and checked everything. He messed with the trigger and linkage and then told me that I do not need a&nbsp;</span><span class="text_exposed_show" style="display: inline; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-size: 14px;">prop just needed a little experienced person to work on it. So yesterday first day I get it out on the lake and put the Jackplate right at 3 inches like he told me too. Great hole shot then trimmed motor&nbsp;all the way up (jackplate still at 3 inches) and got 61 MPH @ 5800 RPMs. WOW! That is the fastest that boat has ever run even before I added any weight to it. I live on the East coast of FL. and Hoppy's is on the west side but I will drive to Hoppy's for any service I need on my boats they are good, and old school they know what they<span class="_5mfr" style="margin: 0px 1px; font-family: inherit;"><span class="_6qdm" style="background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: contain; color: transparent; display: inline-block; text-shadow: none; vertical-align: text-bottom; font-family: inherit; height: 16px; width: 16px; font-size: 16px; background-image: url(&quot;https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/tc/3/16/1f600.png&quot;);">😀</span></span>&nbsp;are doing! THANK YOU Hoppy's and Chris!</span>