Thread: New VX20

New VX20

Just purchased a new VX20. Saw the boat in person at the Raleigh Fishing and Boat show back in January and finally pulled the trigger! I fish primarily Jordan and Harris lakes here in the Triangle region of NC so please say hello if you're out and see a silver VX20.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Awesome! Congrats!

3. Member
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

4. Member
    Sweet ride!

5. Member
    Silver Bullet!! Congrats, looking forward to reading a review after you get some time in it!!
    2019 Ford F-150 Platinum (3.5EcoBoost/10spd)
    **Listed FOR SALE**2014 Ranger Z119C w/ Evinrude ETEC 225HO Running Croxton’s Razor 4XL 25P
    Helix 12 Mega G2N’s with Ultrex
    Think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets

6. Member
    I have one similar in color. They are beautiful boats and I constantly have people at the ramp of gas station coming over and looking at it. You will love it. Best ride and fishability available. Storage galore and it is a pleasure to drive. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by BuickGS455 View Post
    Just purchased a new VX20. Saw the boat in person at the Raleigh Fishing and Boat show back in January and finally pulled the trigger! I fish primarily Jordan and Harris lakes here in the Triangle region of NC so please say hello if you're out and see a silver VX20.
    If this boat came from Rock Outdoors in the last month, I climbed all over it when finalizing my 2080 order. The picture does no justice, this is a super sharp. Congrats!!!!
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

Great looking rig love the color

9. Member
    Thanks everyone for the comments; much appreciated! Definitely looking forward to getting it in the water. I've been over it with bass boat saver and put some UV protectant on the seats and the fit and finish are great. And yes, this is the one in inventory from Rock Outdoors in Lexington NC. I met some of their folks in January at the Raleigh fishing and boat show and was also when I was able to see the Vexus lineup in person for the first time.

10. Member
    Great looking boat

Very interested in your on the water impressions. I am supposed to do an on water demo this week hopefully to order one next week

Sure is different than my Z520

it appears to be a well thought out design

I would like to see a few changes
    1.The step covers on the back need to be polished chrome not painted. I think it would look better
    2. I would like to see the inside offered in colors to match the hull
    3. Would like see the cover available in something other than black

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuickGS455 View Post
    Howdy.
    I fish Jordan frequently, mainly out of Robeson.
    Don’t know why, never seem to catch anything...but I do have a beautiful avx189 that is fantastic.
    Not alot of Vexus (Vexi) on the lake, yet.
    Your boat is beautiful...let me know if you’d like to fish sometime.

12. Member
    sweet looking rig
    2020 Ranger 521L, Merc 250 Pro XS