Power pole blade paint peeling off

I have a new set of blades I bought last February and already the paint is completely flaming off in chunks I bought these hoping to have no trouble like I did with my sportsman but already one of the pumps went bad I have a controller that don’t work and sometimes my bow buttons work then don’t does anyone know if power pole will
    fix my paint issue I mean for $3500 u would think the paint would last many years
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    It is powdercoat not paint, and thats the first issue with it that i have seen . Hard to tell from the pic but is the rail crushed? All of your issues would be gladly rectified by powerpole.

3. Member
    No it has not been hit it’s perfectly straight

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassfever1985 View Post
    No it has not been hit it’s perfectly straight
    must just be the light refection in pic. Stripe damage threw me off as well. Just contact powerpole send them the pic im sure you will be pleased, also speak with them about your foot switches and remotes.

5. Member
    That's definitely a first if you've never hit anything. My blades are over six years old and look like they just came out of the box. PowerPole will certainly take care of you.

I contacted PP about mine fading at the bottom. Sent pics, no word yet. Mine are 3 years old, but they are the cheap anodized Sportmans 2.

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tracer1 View Post
    I contacted PP about mine fading at the bottom. Sent pics, no word yet. Mine are 3 years old, but they are the cheap anodized Sportmans 2.
    if you dont hear back , call again there very busy..
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 07-01-2020 at 06:37 PM.

8. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassfever1985 View Post
    I have a new set of blades I bought last February and already the paint is completely flaming off in chunks I bought these hoping to have no trouble like I did with my sportsman but already one of the pumps went bad I have a controller that don’t work and sometimes my bow buttons work then don’t does anyone know if power pole will
    fix my paint issue I mean for $3500 u would think the paint would last many years
    Contact Power Pole and provide them with the serial number off the pole. It's possible the build has an issue with primer and finishing layer bonding. they will know by the serial number

So blades with the powercoat coming off is a defect & covered under warranty, but my 3 year old Sportsmans that are anodized are not covered. So I will have to take a hit when I sell them because of this. Thing is PP knew about the prone to fading but never mentioned it. Amazing.

10. Member
    Tracer1 anything anodized will fade in the sun that's why powdercoat is much better and durable ex: black turns a purple hue my Harley parts are doing it too I'm just gonna powdercoat them all and be done.

I'll going to have mine powdercoated also. Use my poles every trip & like them. Main reason I got the sportsmans was they were lighter. Have enough weight on my rear as it is.
    Thanks