2007 Triton TR21X Touch Pad

Hey guys I need to purchase the touch pad for my pumps and thought while I'm at it I'd buy the one for my lights and stuff too. I'm having a difficult time finding them. Does anyone know where I can purchase these?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Doubtful you'll be able to find them unless someone has removed a set to convert to manual switches. Bunch Marine down in Harriman sold the conversion panels for a while. Not sure if they (or C&O) still have them, but that is the way I would go. Good luck!

3. Member

4. Member
    The boat is having some gage issues too. My tach only goes up to 4400rpm's. Then an issue I've ran into is when I'm trimming my motor i hear a loud beep and idk why. The water intake is in the water and is in no danger of coming out of the water. I'm.a little perplexed by that.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brock77 View Post
    The boat is having some gage issues too. My tach only goes up to 4400rpm's. Then an issue I've ran into is when I'm trimming my motor i hear a loud beep and idk why. The water intake is in the water and is in no danger of coming out of the water. I'm.a little perplexed by that.
    What engine? If a Merc Optimax, that beep is a possible low voltage alarm. Often caused by an inadequately sized and/or partially discharged cranking battery. Only way to know for sure is to have the codes read at a Merc shop. As for your other issue, how is your engine performing? Are you reaching your "normal" top end speed?

6. Member
    It is a Mercury Optimax Pro XS. It could be the cranking battery as my depth finder will turn on and off frequently. That's usually caused by a weak battery. The battery is a blue top Optima that's 2 years old. Apparently those batteries are junk. It didn't start beeping like that until after i noticed that the depth finder was turning on and off. Top speed was OK.

7. Member
    Those look to be the same push buttons that were on my 20x. I replaced them with rotary switches from C&O Marine and haven’t had another issue. They are easy to swap out, just plug and play.

8. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by brock77 View Post
    Hey guys I need to purchase the touch pad for my pumps and thought while I'm at it I'd buy the one for my lights and stuff too. I'm having a difficult time finding them. Does anyone know where I can purchase these?
    I have the touch pads and the conversion kits here. Give me a call at 615-797-4760 and ask for Carol.

9. Member
    I purchased these from Carol at C&O Marine. Best decision i have made. Thank you Carol
    07" Triton Tr21X HP