Mega 360 going back for service

Well... I have loved the Mega 360 so far this year. It's an ideal tool for finding the thickest shallow grass. I had an intermittent problem that now seems permanent and will require service. I get a loud clicking noise from the transducer. Sometimes this completely shuts down the 360. Other times I get picture on one side of the "radar" sweep which is erased on the other side. I'll be speaking with customer service Monday morning. I'm hoping for a fast turnaround on the repair.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick McFaul View Post
    Well... I have loved the Mega 360 so far this year. It's an ideal tool for finding the thickest shallow grass. I had an intermittent problem that now seems permanent and will require service. I get a loud clicking noise from the transducer. Sometimes this completely shuts down the 360. Other times I get picture on one side of the "radar" sweep which is erased on the other side. I'll be speaking with customer service Monday morning. I'm hoping for a fast turnaround on the repair.
    Guy in the club had a bad one and they swapped it out for him. The return label they sent him was to somewhere in Georgia. My electronics guy said it was one of their R&D labs in the Atlanta area.

If there is no physical damage I bet they swap it out. He was a happy camper with the service.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick McFaul View Post
    Problem found..... the transducer cable somehow was pinched and partially broken by the Ultrex....I'll send her back tomorrow!