Getting ready to order

Sold my big boat. Retired and going to order a new Z17-115pro. Looking for prop recommendations. Boat will normally run with 1 person and average gear. Thanks.

2. Member
    If ordering the boat new it should come with the correct prop for best all-around performance. I'm not sure you're going to squeeze much more performance out of that boat/motor with a different prop. Weight is typically a major performance factor in smaller boats with lower HP. Lithium batteries could be your best performance upgrade.

*edit* My previous boat was 175 Procraft, so I'm familiar with boats in that size range.
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

3. Member
    thx

Will come with the right prop but for not much money I'd be all over the z18, especially if you were planning ultrex and anchors.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

5. Member
    22 pitch Tempest Plus. I have the same boat and motor combination and the 22 pitch is perfect. I also normally fish solo and the boat is perfect for that application. I also have a 70lb Motorguide 24 volt which works very well. Expect mid 50 mph on the speedometer(no idea what the real speed is). Most important thing is the reason I bought the boat-it fits in my garage without being angled in.

6. Member
    Thanks, no poles and such. Just a retirement boat for an old guy. Too old to mess with my big boat anymore so I sold it.
    Good info on the Tempest 22, thanks.

7. Member
    Pulled the trigger. Z17 115 ProCT with 22 tempest. 24 v trolling motor Trailer upgrades. Helix 9 on console and Helix 7 on the bow. We shall see.

Good news!
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089