anyone know minnkota trolling motor parts supply local to charlotte

need cable drum for Minn Kota maxxuim pro Motor --it fits most minnkota foot control motors. can online order but woudl drive to get one Saturday

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

Frank I don't know of any in that area, Minn Kota really slow on supplying parts because of the mess going on. You might try Jones Trolling Motor, a BBC sponsor. I needed a circuit board a couple of months again and he shipped it fast as well as a discount. Coastline is here in Goldsboro but that's a drive phone number is 919-736-3859.
    Take care, John

3. Member
    Burris Marine address 40007 Maners Circle New London, NC phone #704 463 1026. Use Google maps putting in the address I found to be the easiest to give you directions. When Fisherman's Friend in Kannapolis shut down Burris Marine purchased their minnKota parts and needed catalogs .

sure is a bitch to have so many bass fishermen in CLT area and no repair center .....lol got parts coming direct from Minnkota
    thanks for replys

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

Great outdoors in cherryville is an authorized dealer and repair center.

still good ways from CLT but if they would sale you a part on Saturday it would be worth the ride. my problem would be my wife would not let me go there because they sale Earl's new boat...lol

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX