Thread: Charge

Charge

Iv got 3 new batteries and one keeps showing 10.5 volts. Iv load tested all three and they come back 13+ volts and when I check all three its 38 volts. I hit the orange button and now they seem to be reading fine. Do you have to rest the the charge ever so often?

Also, when it was not plugged in the charge had arrows going from the cranking battery to the TM bats. What is it doing? Does it charge when not plugged in or the engine nit running?

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

2. Member
    As best I can tell. When there is no power to the charge (AC outlet) or the engine is not running, then it keeps the TM batteries charged from the cranking battery until you reach the level you set on the priority slide bar. I wish there was a way to turn this off.

3. Member
    Not sure about tour specific situation, however I had a unit I had installed for about a month, it began not charging nor very little charge to the house batts. I ran a diagnostic and sent it to OP, they worked diligently with me over the course of about 18hrs, the end result, they couldn't put there finger on why, and sent me a new unit. The tech claimed they hadn't been too many issues, but there is always a few.