Question SOLIX 15 settings.....I think I did something wrong????

I'm hoping a Guru will read this, I cannot find any info out there on this situation.

Brand new 2020 15" Mega SI Gen 2 unit with the latest software. I was creating my favorite view. I like the one with SI on Top across the whole screen with Chart at bottom left and DI on bottom right.

As i was scouting around and marking waypoints, I notice that on the chart, the waypoint number was blacked out with a box. The scale at the bottom of the box was also blacked out.

I played around with settings and I have no idea what I did, but it fixed itself.
    Now the issue is, when I go to full chart (on the whole screen, I like to use that for running) the waypoints and scale at the bottom right is blacked out by black bars where the data should be.

I humbly request help.
    Big Jim

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Jim View Post
    I'm hoping a Guru will read this, I cannot find any info out there on this situation.

Brand new 2020 15" Mega SI Gen 2 unit with the latest software. I was creating my favorite view. I like the one with SI on Top across the whole screen with Chart at bottom left and DI on bottom right.

As i was scouting around and marking waypoints, I notice that on the chart, the waypoint number was blacked out with a box. The scale at the bottom of the box was also blacked out.

I played around with settings and I have no idea what I did, but it fixed itself.
    Now the issue is, when I go to full chart (on the whole screen, I like to use that for running) the waypoints and scale at the bottom right is blacked out by black bars where the data should be.

I humbly request help.
    Big Jim
    That has happened to me a few times. I remember 2 things..resetting chart defaults then doing a factory restore. Then I turned off all chart globals under chart options in the chart submenu. I would start with chart restore defaults and changing all chart globals to off. Factory restore as last resort. Are u sharing the map with another unit? If u have a chip, put it in master unit before powering on the unit.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G48 View Post
    That has happened to me a few times. I remember 2 things..resetting chart defaults then doing a factory restore. Then I turned off all chart globals under chart options in the chart submenu. I would start with chart restore defaults and changing all chart globals to off. Factory restore as last resort. Are u sharing the map with another unit? If u have a chip, put it in master unit before powering on the unit.
    LM chip in the master unit (Solix 15 on console). I am sharing unit with a Solix 12 on the bow.