Thread: Great Salesman

Great Salesman

A young man applies for a job at a huge sporting goods store.

Boss tells him "now son, our sales people avg 20 to 25 sales per day. If you can't get that I can't use you."

At the end of the young man's first day the boss comes around "well son, how many sales did you make today?"

"One sir" the young man mumbles. In a rage the boss start shouting at the young man and is about to fire him but thinks he should hear the young man's side of it.

"Alright kid, how much was that one sale?". The kid responds "$139,000 sir". The boss is floored, he can't believe it. He ask the young man what he sold the customer.

"At first I sold him some hooks, then he needed line, rod, and a reel so I sold him that. Then he said he didn't have a boat, so I sold him one of those in the showroom, then

he said he didn't have a truck to pull it so I sold him that truck that has been here for a year and a half."

Amazed at this, the boss says "Damn son, that man came in here for hooks and you sold him all that!"

Young man says "No sir, he came in for tampons for his wife.........I told him his weekend is shot and he should go fishing!"

2. Member
    Wishin I Was Fishin...