Question AVX 1980 Schematic

Hey guys just got my new 1980 and I am rigging it with the Garmin Force TM, Garmin 126SV on the bow, LiveScope, and a 93UHD Sv on the Console with an additional GT 54 on the transom. I have an "ACC" on the control panel and was wondering if any of you know what that controls or where it is wired? I also have a breaker below the panel for the "Trim and Locator". The Trim is obvious but this was a blank boat (no electronics whatsoever) and I am also curious as to what the locator breaker controls? Have any of you guys seen a wiring schematic for the 1980 yet? It might be nice to have down the road as accessories are always added. Thanks in advance for your help.

Chuck

2. Member
    Well I did find out where the "ACC" switch is routed. It is under the dash and it is an orange wire and a black wire with Butt Connectors crimped on them.

3. Member
    I am starting to look for a new tin and was wondering if you are happy with the fit and finish and build quality?

4. Member
    If you look in the bow of the boat there is probably a pair of wires for you to connect a graph. I personally prefer to run dedicated power wires from the battery to a fuse panel and power my graphs off of that.
    Due to the amount of current that the Livescope module and the graphs draw Garmin has recommendations for wire gauge size for feeding their units.
    Last edited by Lowerider58; 07-03-2020 at 07:27 AM.

5. Member
    So far the fit and finish is outstanding. There is a buss bar at the bow to hook all of your forward accessories to and it is wired with 10 gauge so it should support the current draw. That cable appears to have a few things spliced into it back by the console and is why I am looking for the schematics in order to see exactly what is attached. I tried to run a dedicated cable from the battery forward but could not get into the bilge on the starboard side. I would like to put a switch in to be able to power down the bow electronics when not in use. I may just install a switch on the bow before the buss bar to cut power to the bar and all of the accessories wired to it including the LiveScope.

6. Member
    Got it if anyone needs it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks, the file is named AVX Schematic so I’m assuming it’s good for all models?

8. Member
    thanx a bunch for the post !!!
    DELIVERED 9/16/2019
    2020 VEXUS AVX 2080 RED
    200 HO G2
    ICON 3.5
    DUAL CONSOLE
    ULTREX 80/45 MDI I-LINK
    BOW Solix 10 MEGA 360
    Echomap Ultra 106 sv
    Panoptix Livescope System
    CONSOLE SOLIX 12
    IONIC lithium batteries

9. Member
    I believe that it is for all AVX models with exceptions. They are going to publish owners manuals shortly.