New CrosseyeZ Chatterbait

I really like the looks of this one. David Walker spent a ton of time working on this. I'm a huge fan of the CrosseyeZ Flipping jig that he designed also.
    I tend to pick up a spinnerbait around timber and laydowns, so if this one works in those scenarios, that will add a great option. Excited to see how this adjustable weedguard works. It's similar to the weedguard on the Football jig that Walker designed.
    I would expect it to be a chatterbait that fishes shallow with the wide, flat head.
    unnamed.jpg

Will probably check a few boxes for a lot of guys too.
    • Good keeper
    • Starts vibrating immediately
    • Blade hits the head
    • Strong snap
    • 5/0 hook
    • Wire-tied skirt
    • Weedguard
    • Under $10 ($9.99 retail)

That's all I know for now. If I get a chance to try some before they hit stores, I'll be sure to report back.

2. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    It certainly looks good! I don’t see how they’re going to hit That price point but if they do, great!

I’m looking for a new swim jig and will try out the CrosseyeZ I just wish their color options were closer to what I fish.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

3. Member
    Never seen those yet, but i'll be trying them!

Quote Originally Posted by Casslaw View Post
    It certainly looks good! I don’t see how they’re going to hit That price point but if they do, great!

I’m looking for a new swim jig and will try out the CrosseyeZ I just wish their color options were closer to what I fish.
    $9.99 is the price listed in the press release. These are not a Jackhammer, so not made by Evergreen. Definitely helps the price, I'm sure.
    I have some CrosseyeZ Swim jigs. Not something I fish much though. They look really solid. I really dig the baitkeeper.

Quote Originally Posted by RFeyoMN View Post
    Never seen those yet, but i'll be trying them!
    Supposed to be available August 1. I'm excited. David Walker has really done some good work on the CrosseyeZ line. This is not a bait they slapped his name on. He spent a ton of time in his shop tinkering to get exactly what he wanted.

He has done good work with that line of baits Casey.

7. Member
    looks good
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max