Does Mega 360 Transducer Affect Aurora Cover Fit?

Hi All,
    I have a 2020 Pantera Classis with a 112 Ultrex and a custom Aurora cover ordered with the boat.
    If I add a Mega 360 transducer will I need to alter the cover to make it fit?

Thanks!

I installed my mega 360 on the starboard side of my trolling motor to help the fit of the cover. It stuck out pretty far on the port side. This helped my cover fit better. I’d say it affects the fit some but my cover on my Eyra still fits. I bought three bolts with a large plastic head and use them so I can take off the 360 very easily and lay it on the front deck if traveling long distances with the cover on.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C130 View Post
    I installed my mega 360 on the starboard side of my trolling motor to help the fit of the cover. It stuck out pretty far on the port side. This helped my cover fit better. I’d say it affects the fit some but my cover on my Eyra still fits. I bought three bolts with a large plastic head and use them so I can take off the 360 very easily and lay it on the front deck if traveling long distances with the cover on.
    Thanks for taking the time to respond. It's much appreciated!

4. Member
    I have one on my 2020 Lynx, and the cover fits just fine.