Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catdude28 View Post
    Although I don't have one, I would seriously consider the Grind Five custom made console. They have done some for BCB owners and look to be a very well made product. Seeing as it would be custom made to your specs, I wouldn't have a problem with it being non factory.
    I haven’t seen one in person, but I’m not really a fan of the way they look in the pictures I’ve seen. Better than the carpet step box, but not great.
    2023 Puma STS

2. Solix 10 Gen3 DI+/SI+
    I will take a solid white one and be as happy as a clam.....

3. Member
    what would be interesting to see happen.....a customer decides to order a fiberglass stepbox and provides their hull ID#. Assume the customer's boat is a fairly popular color within the entire BCB lineup, and it's very likely that BCB will run that same color again in the future. If there already is another stepbox that is set to run in production which matches the customer's current color, provide the opportunity to manufacture that particular color.

I have a Grind 5 that went out in the mail to me Monday, the carpet box although I am sure is sturdy and bulletproof , kind of looks like a home made deal, but a real nice personality!

shout out to Grind5, place order Thursday July 2 night, he built and mailed “cheapest” USPS Monday afternoon the 6th from California and received Thursday 9th in Eastern Pa!
    Last edited by drainplug; 07-09-2020 at 08:15 PM.
    2023 BassCat Sabre FTD
    2023 175 Pro XS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12