Another reason not to drink

A guy entered a bar located at the top of the Empire State Building in New York and sat down at the bar next to another guy. "This is a nice place, I've never been here before," the first guy said.
    "Oh really?" the other replied, "it's a very special bar."
    "Why is that?", the first guy asked.
    "Well, you see that painting on the far wall? That's an original Van Gogh, and this stool I'm sitting on was on the Titanic."
    "Wow, that's amazing!", replied the first guy.
    "Not only that, but you see that window over there, fourth from the right? Well, the wind does strange things outside that window. If you jump out, you'll fall about 50 feet before the wind catches you and lifts you back up."
    "No way, that's impossible", the first guy replied.
    "Not at all, watch."
    The other man walked over to the window, followed closely by the first man. He opened the window, climbed over the sill and fell out. He dropped 10...20...30...40...50 feet, came to a stop and whoosh! He came right back up and sailed back through the window.
    "See, it's fun. You should try it", he said.
    "Try it? I don't even believe I saw it!" the first man shouted.
    "It's easy. Watch, I'll do it again." And with that, he fell out of the window again. Again, he dropped 10...20...30...40...50 feet, came to a stop and whoosh, he came right back up and sailed back through the window.
    "Go ahead, give it a try, it's a blast!", he said.
    "Well, what the heck, OK...I'll give it a try," the first man said and proceeded to fall out the window. He fell 10...20...30...40...50...100...200...300...500...1 000 feet and SPLAT!!!!
    After calmly watching the first man fall to his death, the other guy casually closed the window and headed back to the bar and ordered another drink.
    The bartender arrives with the drink and said, "You know, Superman, you're a real jerk when you drink!"
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

2. Member

3. Member

5. Banned