Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

All Lives matter is the correct statement. Also Back the badge.

Thank your police officers when you see them. They should get a raise in pay. Not defunded and spit on.
    Be kind to everyone no matter what race they are.
    Really don't get what is happening anymore. Who is with me??????

2. Member

3. Member

4. Member

5. Member
    Damn straight.

6. Member
    That's what I'm looking for keep it going . Take me out of this darkness. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jigapig View Post
    Who is with me??????

8. Member
    Amen Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    Damn straight.
    Amen!!! DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

11. Banned
    Agreed

12. Member
    I’m with you -but, the term “all lives matter” has a different interpretation to some and they view it as offensive. When you look at it in a literal sense, of course all lives matter. Why wouldn’t they?

But I’ll challenge you to see it differently with this analogy. Suppose you have a neighborhood with a lot of families in their houses. All houses matter, right? But if one of those houses is on fire, right now at this moment that one REALLY matters. Especially to the fire department. That’s the best way I know how to see it. And why saying all lives matter offends some people who want the fire department to not stop at every house before they get to the one on fire.

That said, the vile and disgusting treatment of our police officers must stop. Or let’s give them a free license to arrest anyone who verbally or physically assaults an officer. Zero tolerance for that.

13. Member
    Obvious ALL Black Lives doesnt matter.

14. Banned

15. Member
    Saying "All lives matter" can get you fired. Just ask Grant Napear. He was the voice of
    the Sacramento Kings for 30 years as well as having his own sports talk show.
    I didn't think it was offensive to say that but apparently it is.

16. Member
    Count me in -all lives matter ! Good and bad come in every color under the rainbow just don't be a jack*** to me and we will get along fine ! I wish we could all wake up color blind and everything would be just fine ! Should that ever happen please don't forget that red is on top and green on the bottom so we limit intersection accidents !

17. Member
    All lives matter., Huge thanks to all the LEOs.

I would go with all lives matter, but we also cannot hide from the past or the present but we have to learn from the past and better ourselves to make change so it doesn't happen again.
    97 Stratos 288
    175 Evenrude Intruder
    Humminbird electronics
    Garmin electronics
    Fortrex112
    2012 Ford Lariat 250

Quote Originally Posted by blakesfav View Post
    I’m with you -but, the term “all lives matter” has a different interpretation to some and they view it as offensive. When you look at it in a literal sense, of course all lives matter. Why wouldn’t they?

But I’ll challenge you to see it differently with this analogy. Suppose you have a neighborhood with a lot of families in their houses. All houses matter, right? But if one of those houses is on fire, right now at this moment that one REALLY matters. Especially to the fire department. That’s the best way I know how to see it. And why saying all lives matter offends some people who want the fire department to not stop at every house before they get to the one on fire.

That said, the vile and disgusting treatment of our police officers must stop. Or let’s give them a free license to arrest anyone who verbally or physically assaults an officer. Zero tolerance for that.
    that would be a good start but one question; why are there not protest every night in Chicago??? isn't there an incredibly disproportionate number of "house fires" in that area, it is almost like it is only an issue if it is a LEO or some perceived difference in race or both, BTW, i see us all as the "Human Race" and liking you or not liking you has nothing to do with national origin or your complexion in my book, good people are good people bad people well we all know, and some people just don't know or refuse to act right

I think all Lives Matter not just the stories the media want's to highlight there are senseless victims that are killed by rouge officers that you hardly ever hear of from all races
    Putting a clown in the castle doesn't make him a king, it turns the castle into a circus

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FX20 View Post
    Saying "All lives matter" can get you fired. Just ask Grant Napear. He was the voice of
    the Sacramento Kings for 30 years as well as having his own sports talk show.
    I didn't think it was offensive to say that but apparently it is.
    Just makes no sense what so ever. How on earth is that offensive in any way? I wish some of these companies/businesses would just take a stand and maybe instead of firing the guy back him up and get out of the sheep flock.Quit conforming to all this poison ideologies.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast